CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Something Random

The other day i was sitting at the table doing my homework when I saw a mouse running toward the big pile of muffins that just came out of the oven. then I leaped toward the muffins and grabbed them. The mouse gave me a odd look and ran towards me with fire in his eyes. That little mouse ran up my lag and looked at me and said what are you doing with my muffins, i am hungry!
I told him i was sorry but I he cant have them all, so I gave him one. I don't no how he thought he was going to eat them all because he didn't even eat all of that one. I gave the mouse some milk to wash it down, he drank it so fast you would swore that he had never had anything to drink in his life.
He finished his muffin and milk, cleaned his face and he was on his way. I cleaned up the mess and sat back down and finished my homework.

0 comments: