CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

What happend after??


The day that she died i found that I was lonely, you see I spent every moment with her she was my life she was like my child and without her i was lonely. Then i seen this little fluff ball of a puppy that lived not far from us and i had to go see it. I soon found out where they got the pup and that there was still puppies left. I went and called the next day and they told me that there was only one female left. So I made mom drive me to go see her. It rained really hard that day and the puppies were kept outside so those pups were full of mud. It was love at first sight. She was fat and fluffy but you couldn't really see what color she was. I brought her home and gave he a bath first thing. then soon found out that she was black and white with some spots on her face. I called her Roxy


She is now going to be 8 months on the 16th and she is nothing like Lilly, Roxy has her own personalty and is scared of everything and i don't know why but i still love her the same.

0 comments: