CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Something Random :O

The other day i went to for a walk up a volcano to get to the cookie store witch had puppy shaped cookies and it took me 45 hours to get to the top. Then i seen a dragon with pink spots. He smiled at me and then gave me a flower and a treasure chest with pumpkins in it.
Then I finaly got to the cookie store and there wasnt any puppy cookies left so i bought a pie. then i seen that they were putting in a elevator to get to atlantis; where the best shoping was. I was very excited to get the elevator, now we dont have to use a parishout to get there, and rock climb back up.
After I was done buying my cookies I took the fun and only way down, I had to roll all the way down the volcano. I find it quite fun.

0 comments: