CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Something Random :)

The other day I seen a pink bear eating a purple pizza with cookie milk. The Bear was also waring a Santa hat. He was very nice he said hello and gave me a piece of his pizza; it tasted like apples. I talked to him for a wile and then I had to leave because I was going to miss my bus.
I was going to the moon that day to visit my great aunt Bob. My great aunt Bob and I went to her disco room and danced like chickens all night. Oh and I almost forgot; her hamster-fish joined us too but he did the robot.
The next morning I had to go home but i didn't want to take the bus, so i sky dived home. And when i got home the bear was still eating his purple pizza but this time he was drinking grape juice.

0 comments: